Issue: I can’t enter the product key because Enter Product Key from the menu bar is grayed out.
Solution: If the “Enter Product Key” button is greyed out, this means that the account you are using lacks the necessary permissions or access rights to do so.
- Log-in using an ADMIN account and make the change from there.
- Reach out to someone with an ADMIN account to have them enter the product key for you.
- Reach out to someone with an ADMIN account to give you permission/rights to enter product keys.
How to add user permissions/access rights to Enter Product Keys:
- Start Gradience Pro/Enterprise.
- Log-in as the ADMIN.
- Go to Settings > User Rights
- A new window will open. Select the user you want to add access rights to.
- On the lower right area of the window – you can see the different features and access status.
- Scroll down until you find “Alter Product License”.
- Under Access Rights > Click on the dropdown arrow and change it to “Yes”
- Click Save.
- The selected user should now have permission/access to enter new product keys.