This only occurs in version 11. We have not seen this in version 12.
As the message states, Firebird was not installed by one of our installers.
We need to find out why.
Was there another software vendor who that installed it?
Do they have other software that is using Firebird?
If not, you may follow the steps below.
To do a manual migration...
- Back up the database in the previous version.
- Uninstall previous version of Gradience.
- Uninstall previous version of Firebird.
- Rename the live database.
- Install Gradience 12, it will install a blank database.
- Restore the backup done in step one.
If they do have other software dependent on Firebird they may need to look at using a different server or work with the other vendor to see if the software is compatible with Firebird 3.0.