Gradience Attendance with Employee Recordkeeping - Accrual Error: Invalid argument to date encode
This will be resolved permanently in a forthcoming software update. Until then, we offer this workaround...
Skip over February 29, 2016.
1. Click File > Maintenance > Perform Accruals.
2. Check Enter Custom Date and enter a through date of 2/28/2016.
3. Click Run Accrual. When the accrual is done, click Post.
4. Click File > Maintenance > Remove Transactions.
5. Enter a Begin Date of 3/1/2016 and an end date of ( today's date ).
6. Leave all of the check boxes as they are and click Run Process.
7. Click File > Maintenance > Perform Accruals.
8. Click Run Accrual. When the accrual is done, click Post.