On a computer where Gradience has just been installed you may encounter the following error message when attempting to open the Database Monitor...
Database Monitor could not connect to the Gradience Database at:
Localhost: Drive letter and path to the database (Hrware.gdb) is indicated.
Please verify that the database settings are correct.
If you encounter this issue, it is likely because the software itself has not yet been launched.
1. Click OK to the error message.
2. Launch your Gradience software.
3. Enter a login of admin and a password of admin. If this fails, enter what you normally enter.
4. After it opens, do not enter the product key if you are prompted for one.
5. Close the Gradience software.
6. Now open the Database Monitor.