Error When Printing Reports or Reports are Blank or are Incorrect or Incomplete
If you are receiving errors when printing reports or Reports are generating blank sheets or are incomplete follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Click Settings > User Security or User Rights The Security Maintenance screen will open.
2. On the right side of the screen you'll see the Features area, scroll half-way down.
3. Set Reload Report Definitions to Yes
4. Click Save and then close out of the Security Maintenance screen.
5. Click File > Maintenance > Reload Report Definitions. When it is finished, click OK
Click OK to continue and print a report.
If the issue persists, do the following:
1. Close out of the software and ensure that no one else is using the software.
2. At the computer where the database is located, click Start > All Programs > Gradience > Maintenance > DB Maintenance
3. Click the Start button that appears on the DB maintenance popup. This cannot be done remotely through RDP. You have to either be physically at the computer where the database resides or you need to remote into the console.
4. Close the DB maintenance utility when it is finished and open Gradience again to see whether the issue persists.