Error When Opening the Custom Reports Feature
Occasionally, when opening the Custom Reports feature, an error may appear. When this occurs, please do the following:
1. Click Settings > User Rights. The User Rights screen will open.
2. Over on the right, scroll half-way down.
3. Set Reload Report Definitions to Yes.
4. Click Save and then close out of the User Rights screen.
5. Click File > Maintenance > Reload Report Definitions. When it is finished, click OK
Click OK and continue using the Custom Reports feature. If the issue persists, do the following:
1. Close out of the software and ensure that no one else is using the software.
2. At the computer where the database is located, Click Start and then do the following...
3. Click the Start button that appears on the Database Maintenance popup. This cannot be done remotely through RDP. You have to either be [physically] at the computer where the database resides or you need to remote into the console.
4. Close the Database Maintenance utility when it is finished and open Gradience again to see whether the issue persists.
5. Select your report and click Custom. If the error persists, click OK and continue using the Custom Reports feature. It should allow you in.