Cause: Database corruption is the likely cause of such errors.
1. Perform a Database Maintenance
Do this from directly from the desktop of the computer/server where the database resides. Do not remotely access the computer/server to do this.
1. Have all users at client workstations, close Gradience (not minimize).
2. Click Start, enter Database Maintenance in the search field and press your Enter key.
3. Click the Start button that appears on the Database Maintenance popup.
4. Click File > Exit when done. Ignore any Runtime error you may get.
2. Update to the latest version of Gradience
Follow this LINK and download your software's' latest version.
--IMPORTANT-- We do not support our software when deployed on a Terminal Server or Citrix.