(Database corruption is the likely cause of such errors)
1. Run the DB Maintenance at the server/computer that houses the HRWARE.GDB database.
2. Update to the latest version of Gradience. To do so, click here.
If the issue persists go to www.gradiencesupport.com and click on Submit a Request to open a support ticket and indicate the following…
1. The exact “number” associated with the SQL error
2. Precisely “when” the error occurs.
3. Your operating system.
4. Whether you are running as a Standalone, Server/Client, Citrix, and Terminal Server. We do not support our software when deployed on a Terminal Server or Citrix.
5. The name of the program and the version number if you know it.