- Attendance with Employee Recordkeeping
- FMLA Tracker
Go to www.gradiencesupport.com and click on Submit a Request.
This will give you access to help with
- Moving the data/software to a new computer/server
- Converting a database from an older version so that it can work in a new version
- Cleaning a corrupt database
- Resolving error messages encountered in software
- A variety of other technical issues
Live technical support is FREE by phone for the first 30-days after you purchase your software license. After that, you would need to purchase a 12-month maintenance plan - or pay a per-call fee.
A 12-month maintenance plan (Professional License) is $159. Without a plan, a per-call fee would be $80.
A 12-month maintenance plan Enterprise License) is $199. Without a plan, a per-call fee would be $100.
We do not provide content set-up assistance or help with performing tasks within the software. For FREE instructions from within the software, click Help > User Guide or go to www.gradiencesupport.com and click on Submit a Request.
...or do a key word search in the How can we help area.
Things Not Supported:
Things we do not support include but are not limited to...
- Gradience Software Versions 11, 10, and 9
- Optima Software Versions 8, and 7
- MyBiz Software Version 2, and 1
- Your computer's/server's infrastructure
- Your Network
- Our software on Citrix or Terminal Services or in a virtual environment
- Our software on Windows SBS 2011
- Our software on a Mac
In December 2012, we paired Gradience Records with Gradience Attendance. Gradience Records and Gradience Attendance are still individual software titles functioning independently while sharing the same database but anyone wanting to acquire either Gradience Attendance or Gradience Records, would purchase a license for...
Gradience Attendance with Employee Recordkeeping (Item Number S0072)
Upgrading from Older Versions:
You may upgrade from Optima or MyBiz or the older Gradience software without losing any data. The current version will look and function nearly identical to your older version of Optima, MyBiz or Gradience.
Operating System Compatibility:
The current version is compatible with...
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 10
- Server 2008 & 2008 R2
- Server 2012 & 2012 R2
The Professional license allows a maximum of 5 simultaneous connections to the database (whether by a workstation or remote swipe card reader at a single business site.
The Enterprise license allows an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to the database at a single business site.
To use the software across multiple sites, you need a WAN license for each satellite location in addition to a single Enterprise license covering the entire network.
FREE Version Updates
Although the license must be purchased annually, the version may be updated several times throughout the year for FREE. Occasionally, the software content may be changed or updated to remain compliant with any laws or regulations pertaining to the software or the functions or features may be improved. When such changes occur during the license year, the software will notify you that a FREE update is available for download. After the end of the license year (12/31), the software will go into Read-Only mode allowing no further data-entry unless the license is renewed for the following year.
Prices: The prices below are subject to change at any time.
Gradience Professional Licenses:
- Gradience Attendance with Recordkeeping is $529.00 new and $409 to renew
- Gradience TimeClock is $529.00 new and $365 to renew
- Gradience FMLA Tracker is $529.00 new and $379 to renew
Gradience Enterprise Licenses:
- Gradience Attendance with Recordkeeping is $1,425.00 new and $999 to renew
- Gradience TimeClock is $1,399.00 new and $899 to renew
- Gradience FMLA Tracker is $1,399.00 new and $939 to renew
Gradience WAN Licenses:
- $765 NEW
- $560 to renew annually
- $700 NEW
- $515 to renew annually
FMLA tracker Enterprise
- $765 NEW
- $515 to renew annually