Entering Custom Accrual Dates Manually
This can be helpful if you wish to accrue quarterly or on some other frequency not available in the menu.
Editing an existing plan that had previously been set up with Custom Dates:
1. Click Settings > Time-Off Plans.
2. Select the plan that has been set up accrue on custom date and click Plan Setup. You will notice that the Edit Custom Dates button at the lower left is grayed out.
3. To gain access, change the frequency to Yearly – Once per year or any of the other options
and then, change it back to Custom Dates.
You may now click Edit Custom Dates to edit as you wish. Follow the PLAN SETUP below.
Setting up a new plan from scratch:
1. Click Settings > Time-Off Plans > New. When asked to use the Wizard, choose No.
2. Enter a plan name, select Length of Employment and when each new year should start.
3. Save the plan before continuing even though the plan is not yet finished.
4. Under [Select How Often to Accrue] click Custom and you may now enter your Custom Dates. Follow the PLAN SETUP below.
1. Ignore the Frequency options and enter your first accrual date manually into the Custom Accrue Date field and then click your Tab key on your keyboard.
2. Enter your second accrual date manually into the Custom Accrue Date field and then click your Tab key on your keyboard.
3. Continue this until you have entered all of the accrual dates you need for the licensed year.
--NOTE-- You will not be able to enter dates for a year beyond the year for which your software is licensed so you will have to return to this plan after entering the product key for the next license so that you may enter the dates you wish to accrue for the next year.
4. Click Save > Exit to save your work.