Recover a Particular Deleted Employee
1. Click View > Filter Page/Employee Display Filter.
2. If you do not see the Deleted check box in the upper right corner of the popup window, it is because your version is too old to show it. In this case please press Ctrl, Alt, X (simultaneously) on your keyboard to cause this check box to become visible.
3. Once you see the Deleted check box in the upper right corner of the popup window, please check it and then click OK.
4. Click the X just under the gradience logo in the upper-right corner of the screen.
5. Over on the left, click Employee Detail and then select the employee who was accidentally deleted.
6. In the Employment Status field, please click the down arrow and select Active and then click Save.
If the employee is already set to Active, you cannot now change him/her to Active. You will have to re-enter the employee. If you discover that this is what you have to do, please ensure that you remove the SSN and the ID. These two fields must be empty for the deleted employee [before] you can recreate the employee. Otherwise, you will get an error message regarding Duplicate SSN or Duplicate ID because the software sees what has been entered for the deleted employee.