--CAUTION-- These instructions assume that you have already set up your program or are taking over for someone who had been using the program for some time. If you have yet to setup your Attendance program, please do not proceed with these instructions. Instead check out the article in the link below to learn more on how to set-up and create your Time-Off plans.
Make Changes to an Existing Time-Off Plan:
- Click Settings> Time-Off Plans.
- When the Plan List screen opens, select the plan you want to makes changes to.
- Click Plan Setup.
- From here you will be able to make the necessary changes you need to make. Once you are done editing the plan, Click Plan Description to review your plan then Save> Close.
Changing an Existing Time-Off Plan:
You may make many changes to an existing Time-Off plan.
- You can accrue Time-Off daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or on custom dates. (Automatically)
- Time-Off can accrue Time-Off according to an anniversary year, a calendar year or a fiscal year.
- Unused Time-Off may be allowed to carry over from year to year in the amount that you designate or not at all.
- Time-Off may be made to automatically increase over time based on your policies related to longevity of employment.
- You may manually adjust the Time-Off balance of any employee at any time.
- Time-Off may be set to prorate for the first month or first year and you may establish a waiting period.
- At any time, you may change the way you accrue any kind of Time-Off.
- You may remove Time-Off accruals as far back as you wish and re-run them under new rules retroactively.