Gradience OSHA Manager Support / Training
Go to www.gradiencesupport.com and click on Submit a Request.
This will give you access to help with
- Moving the data/software to a new computer/server
- Converting a database from an older version so that it can work in a new version
- Cleaning a corrupt database
- Resolving error messages encountered in software
- A variety of other technical issues
Live technical support is FREE by phone for the first 30-days after you purchase your software license. After that, you would need to purchase a 12-month maintenance plan - or pay a per-call fee.
A 12-month maintenance plan is $109. Without a plan, a per-call fee would be $60.
We do not provide content set-up assistance or help with performing tasks within the software. For FREE instructions from within the software, click Help > User Guide or go to www.gradiencesupport.com and click on Submit a Request.
or do a key word search in the How can we help area.
- Versions older than version 9
- Your computers/server's infrastructure.
- Our software on Citrix or Terminal Services or a virtual environment
Operating System Compatibility:
Versions from 9.0.1607.12 forward are compatible with...
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 10
- Server 2008 & 2008 R2
- Server 2012
Gradience OSHA Manager is not compatible with...
- Mac OS
- Terminal Services
- Any windows operating system older than Vista or Server 2008.
The license, will expire at midnight on December 31st [ of the licensed year ]. You may renew the license annually in the summer of the previous year. When the license expires, the software will stop functioning. Once you enter the product key for the license renewal, the software will regain full functionality. The license allows the software to be installed on a single computer.
Occasionally, the software content may be changed or updated or the functions or features may be improved. When such changes occur during the license year, the software will notify you that a FREE update is available for download. After the end of the license year (12/31), the software will go into Read-Only mode allowing no further data-entry unless the license is renewed for the following year.