Restoring Data from a Previous Backup
Warning! This will overwrite your current data. Back up your current data first. That way you may restore your data later to what you see now.
1. Click on your Windows Start button > All Programs or All Apps > Gradience > Maintenance > Database Monitor.
Note: If you’re unable to open Database Monitor because of a corrupted database, you’ll need to rename the current HRWARE.GDB database file. Afterwards, re-install the software. This will create a new, blank database. Open the software to establish connectivity. Exit out of the software and now run Database Monitor and continue with the steps below.
2. Enter the same login and password you use for the program and when the Database Monitor opens, click on Restore > Browse.
3. When the Look in popup opens, locate the backup from the list or click the down arrow to navigate to the folder where the backup resides. All backups have a date and time stamp.
4. Double-click the backup file and it will appear in the upper field in the Database Monitor.
5. Click Start Restore and click Yes to the message that appears.
6. To exit, click on File > Exit. After a momentary delay, you may get a runtime error but this is a false error.