Add a new user at same workstation where software was originally installed.
A new user with a new login needs access to the Basics software installed under a different user account on the same workstation.
Follow the steps below or click the PDF below.
- Download your particular Basics title found here and save to your desktop.
- Double-click on the installation icon you just downloaded to run the installation process.
- If the installation prompts you to Modify, Repair or Remove – choose Remove.
- After installation you can access the application by clicking the desktop shortcut for the software you just installed.
Note: Make sure that your Windows user account has full rights to the following folders:
In Windows 7 64-bit:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data
In WIndows 7 32-bit and Windows XP:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data