1. At the computer that currently has OSHA Manager installed; Open OSHA Manager and in the upper left corner, click File > Maintenance > Backup.
2. On the Save As popup, click the desktop icon and click Save.
3. A popup will open indicating the backup is complete and showing where it is.
4. Move or Copy the backup file to the desktop of the new computer.
5. Click here to download and install OSHA Manager on the new computer.
6. Open OSHA Manager at the new computer and in the upper left corner, click File > Maintenance > Restore and select the backup file you saved to the desktop.
1. At the original computer, copy the OSHA database.
C:\Users\All Users\OSHA\Data or C:\ProgramData\OSHA\Data
--NOTE-- If you cannot see the above listed folder it is because it is a hidden folder. You can go online to see how to unhide hidden items. The steps will be unique for your particular operating system.
--NOTE-- Manual backups by default are saved to the documents directory.
2. Copy the OSHA_Data.osha onto an external drive (USB device) or paste a copy of it onto a network drive.
3. Click here to download and install OSHA Manager on the new computer.
4. Retrieve the copy of the OSHA Manager folder and paste it at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\OSHA\Data