Back up Your Data: First be sure to back up the database to preserve a copy of the data as is.
From within the program, click File > Maintenance > Back up Database.
- If the database is not on “this” computer, the backup will begin immediately.
- If the database is on “this” computer, the Select Directory window will open letting you set where you want the backup to go.
1. Click Settings > Global Settings > Attendance.
2. On the right, set it as shown here...
3. Click Save > OK > Close. Now you may remove your transactions.
1. Click on File > Maintenance > Remove Transactions. A popup window will open…
2. Begin Date: Enter the earliest date on which transactions will be removed.
3. Through Date: Enter the last date on which transactions will be removed.
4. Remove Transaction Records of Type: Designate transactions to remove.
- Time Earned – Removes time-earned.
- Adjustments – Removes manual adjustments for the selected date range.
- Used – Removes time used for the selected date range.
5. In the large field at the lower-left of the pop-up window, only check those categories/banks where time is to be deleted for the date range entered.
6. Click Run Process > Close.
7. You will get a popup window indicating the new last accrual date.
8. To verify results, click Transactions.