Move Gradience Employee Handbook Manager & Policy Manuals to a New Computer
1. At the original computer, open Gradience Employee Handbook Manager and click Policy Manual > Save As and save the policy manual to your desktop. If you have multiple policy manuals you'll need to click save as multiple times.
2. Copy the Handbook file(s) onto an external drive (USB device) or paste a copy of it onto a network share.
3. At the new computer; click here to download and install your version of the program.
4. Save the handbook file(s) on your new computer - we recommend copying to Libraries\Documents\Gradience\Handbooks
5. At the new computer, open the software and click Edit Existing Policy Manual and navigate to the handbook file you copied to on step 4.