HRcalendar Enterprise - Client installation
--NOTE-- An HRcalendar Enterprise license is required.
1. Open the media CD/DVD or download the client installation setup file from
2. Where (local) is: the name of the database server where you installed the Server portion of the software.
3. On the database connection screen, the default windows authentication option is
4. Click Next to install and Finish when complete.
5. The application shortcut icon is placed on the desktop and the client may begin utilizing the software.
--NOTE-- Click here to troubleshoot client connectivity issues.
--NOTE-- The installation of SQL Express is typically not required for a client installation of HRcalendar Enterprise.
User Creation Utility Instructions
If you are on a domain, you can use HRcalendarAddUser to create a user OR you may choose
to use SQL Management Studio.
1.From the Server - Click Start > All Programs > HRcalendar > Add HRcalendar User
2. Enter the domain followed by the user's Windows login username and press Add User
3. You will receive a confirmation message. Click OK to close the window.
4. Repeat Step 2 to add any additional users that you would like to allow access to the
database stored on the server.
--NOTE-- If you are not using a domain computer, you must use SQL Management Studio to add
users. Refer to SQL Management Studio documentation for instructions provided by Microsoft.