Download and Install the Latest Release of Version 15
Version 15 has existed since late 2008. Although you may have renewed your license annually, you may not have updated the [version] to the most recent release.
The most recent version number is 15.0.1205.21. Version 15 has been around since late 2008 but it has been updated with ever newer [releases] since that time.
• The "12" refers to the [year] 2012.
• The "05" refers to the [month] of May.
• The "21" refers to the day-of-the-month.
So, the most recent [release] of version 15 came out on May 21, 2012. These [releases] are referred to as "updates". They are FREE. The [license] however, must be purchased annually.
If you do have 15.0.1205.21, there is nothing to download or install.
If your particular release of version 15 is older than this, you may download the latest [release] by using the link below.
Renewing the License:
1. Open the e-mail that our company sent that has the Order Confirmation in it.
2. Scroll down until you see the 2014 Product Key and then "copy" that key.
3. Minimize (do not close) the e-mail.
4. Open your existing HRcalendar program and click on Help > Enter Product Key.
5. When the popup window opens, paste the product key into the field and click OK.
6. Close the popup window and select "any" employee and click Calendar.
7. When the employee's calendar screen opens, click the drop-down menu for the "years" and you will now see 2014 on the list.
Once again, if you do have 15.0.1205.21, there is nothing to download or install. Entering the new product key is all you have to do.
If however, your particular release of version 15 is older than 15.0.1205.21, you may download the latest [release] by using the link below.