Installing the Latest Release of the Current Version of Gradience Employee Handbook Manager
The most current version number is 12.0.1610.13.
The 16 refers to the year 2016.
The 10 refers to the month of October.
The 13 refers to the day-of-the-month.
So, version 12.0.1610.13 came out on October 13, 2016. Open your software and click Help > About. A popup window will open that will display your full, multi-digit version number.
If your version is a lower number than 12.0.1610.13, you should print this page first and then...
...click the words Download Now below to download the installation file for the latest release. Follow these steps once you are on the web page where the update can be found.
Print the steps below before you click Download Now.
1. After clicking the words Download Now above, you will be brought to this page.
2. Click Handbook directly under Download Software.
3. You have two options when downloading the installation file...
If you used Internet explorer, you will get a slender, yellow popup window near the bottom of your screen with three options ( Run, Save, Cancel ). Please don’t click Run. Instead, click the down arrow next to Save and select Save As. A popup window will give you the option of where it should be saved. Please select Desktop and click Save. This will start the download process. When it is finished, do not click Run. Click Close.
To install the latest version, go to your desktop and double-click the icon for the installation file you just downloaded. It will look like this...
If you used Google Chrome, the download will start immediately. When it is finished, you will have an opportunity to run it or to view it in Downloads. You may run it to begin the installation process.
Alternatively, you may view it and then copy it to your desktop and then double-click it to begin the installation. It will look like this...
4. During Installation, please follow the prompts that appear. The entire process should take less than one minute.
5. When finished, you will have a desktop shortcut that will look like this... ...Perhaps you already had this from having previously installed an earlier version. Double-click this desktop shortcut to open the software.
6. Once it opens, click Help > About to view the full, multi-digit version number.