1. At the old computer, go to C:\Programdata and copy the Gradience folder. If you do not see the Program data folder, it is because it is hidden. You will have to unhide it.
2. Paste the copied folder into a neutral location.
3. On the new computer, go to C:\Programdata and paste-in the copied folder. This will preposition all of your original data and your previous backups onto the new computer.
4. Install the latest version of Gradience. Your original data and will not be touched.
5. Launch the software on the new computer by using the same login and password, you used at the old computer.
6. Enter your new product key if prompted.
Troubleshoot connection issues: