We hope to have this issue resolved in the next version 12 update due out soon.
In the meantime we can offer you the following three options:
Although we have had success attempting this, we cannot guarantee that you will have favorable results.
It is believed that there is a flaw in the version 12 installer preventing the plugin (SDK) to work. For a [temporary fix], you are advised to run the attached standalone QBFC 7.0 installer. You [may] find this installer here.
CAUTION! If you reverted back to the previous version of Gradience, there will be some files that need to be removed or changed or the installer will fail. The files are...
- gdb_migrated located at C:\ProgramData\Gradience and...
- gbk_complete located at C:\ProgramData\Gradience\backup
If the install has already failed due to the existence of these files, install the previous version again and make sure the two files are renamed and removed to allow the install and migration to succeed.
1. Perform a backup in version 12.
2. Click here to install version 11 as a standalone on a computer not currently running Gradience.
3. Install QuickBooks as a client on the same computer where you just installed Gradience.
4. Click here to access the steps to perform a restore of the backup you made in step 1 above.
5. Attempt to execute the Data Export from version 11 on the separate machine.
Option Three: This may be impractical if you have many machines running Gradience.
This option would have you revert back to version 11. The steps below are to be done at the server [and] at each client machine...
1. Uninstall version Gradience Professional version 12.0.0614.16.
2. Go to Services at the server and stop Firebird 3.0.
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the firebird folder if one is there.
4. Go to C:\Program Files and delete the firebird folder if one is there.
5. Go to C:\ProgramData and delete the firebird folder if one is there.
6. Click here to reinstall version 11.0.1606.29.
We apologize for this terrible inconvenience.