Overtime is calculated on the particular 7-Day work week you established in the work schedule that happens to be assigned to eh employee.
There are essentially two parts to this...
1. Create a work schedule where the work week begins on Wednesday and...
2. Assign this work schedule to the employee.
You may attribute your issue to one of the following causes...
- Someone failed to create a work schedule.
- Someone failed to ensure that the work week in the work schedule begins on Wednesday.
- Someone failed to assign a correctly formatted work schedule to the employee.
Subtle-yet important caveats:
- When creating the work schedule, please select 12:00 AM for the time-of-day on which it begins regardless of when you actually open your doors for business. If you select another time-of-day than this, the software will not function properly.
- We recommend that you set the effective date of the work schedule to a date that predates the first workweek to which it will apply.