Service "Firebird Guardian - Defaultinstance" successfully stopped.
Statement failed SQLSTATE = 2300
Add record error
-violation of PRIMARY or UNIQUE KEY constraint "INTEG_5" on table "PLG$SRP
If [on a client workstation] you get an error when attempting to open TimeStation that indicates any of the lines shown above or lines very similar, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
IMPORTANT! This is only done at a client workstation.
1. Uninstall Gradience. This will not harm the database as it resides on the server.
2. If Firebird 1.5 or 2.0, exists in Services, stop it and then uninstall it.
3. Remove all traces of the Gradience client folders from the C: drive.
4. Go to a working client and copy the Hrware.ini file. It should be located at...
If there is no other client from which you can copy this file, copy the file from the server (computer where the database resides). After copying it, place it into a neutral location and alter the copy.There is a line very near the top. It's precise position can vary. It will be SERVER= Localhost. Change the word Localhost to the name of the server/machine where the database resides or the IP address of the server/machine where the database resides.
5. Paste the copy of the ini file on the client where the error occurred at...
5. Reinstall Gradience on the client workstation.